Office Furniture Refurbishment
7 Services Used:
- Consultations and advice
- Full site survey
- Space planning & design
- Out of office works
- Risk assessments
- Method statements
- Delivery schedule
ESPO Head Office
Office Furniture & Interior Fit-out Refurbishment
Aug – Oct 2021
Office Furniture And Interior Fit-out – ESPO:
ESPO is one of the county’s largest public-sector-owned professional buying organisations, specialising in providing a wide range of goods and services to the public sector.
As approved ESPO 282 framework suppliers, Combined Office Interiors were delighted to be involved in the interior refurbishment and fit-out of two floors at the ESPO head office in Leicester. The strategy required a creative project-managed solution to help improve the current central hub and incorporate flexible working spaces that met the ethos and culture of the company.
Working closely with ESPO’s F&E team, the project began with a consultation and a full site survey to gain a clear understanding of the brief and what ESPO wanted to achieve from their new space. Our expertise, experience, and knowledge of office interior refurbishments allowed us to specify the best solutions which perfectly met the right balance of quality while meeting all budgetary requirements.
With an organised approach and strong communication, we completed a number of the fit-out works out of standard office hours to reduce any disruption to the ESPO team and to ensure a smooth transition to the refreshed space.
The transformed office space has helped create a pleasant environment for the ESPO team to work and collaborate, with inspired touch-down areas for hybrid working.
Extent of work:
- Ceilings – replacement of tiles to suspended ceilings.
- Flooring – removal of existing floor coverings. Supply and installation of new flooring where required.
- Partitioning – removal of existing glazed partitioning, and installation of new acoustic glazed partitions with customised branded manifestations.
- Data & Electrics – supply and install of trunking to perimeter walls, CAT 6 data cabling into existing data cabinets, new 13amp DSSO, relocate existing floor boxes, relocate existing lighting, the supply and install of new LED round panels into corridors, supply and install of new emergency light packs to existing, and new light panels.
- Office Furniture – removal of existing furniture. Supply and installation of loose furniture including desking with power and data solutions, storage, and task seating.
We also supplied a variety of touch-down collaborative furniture including soft seating, meeting booths, lounge chairs, and tables.
ESPO Head Office Refurbishment Gallery
Last Updated on May 3, 2023