Meeting Room and Breakout Space
- Risk Assessments
- Method Statements
- Standard Furniture
- Out of standard hours delivery service
- Phased delivery Schedule
Oxfordshire County Council
Innovative meeting room and breakout space transformation for council offices in Oxford.
For over a decade, we have been privileged to be associated with Oxfordshire County Council and have been providing them with office furniture solutions for County Hall and many of their subsidiaries.
Recently, we were sent a quote request for meeting room and breakout space furniture that contained project specifications for their County Library in Westgate, Oxford. Our product knowledge and deep understanding of the client’s requirements enabled us to source the required products, making sure they were of top quality and met the client’s budget.
Meeting Room / Training Area
The specification for the meeting room area was to provide a bright and comfortable workspace that could easily be adapted with flexible tables and seating. To achieve the requirements of the brief, we provided versatile trapezoidal tilt-top tables and mesh back meeting room chairs, with upholstered seat pads, and stylish black frames. The products provided a customised solution to meet the needs of different teams and purposes, whether it’s a brainstorming session, a presentation, or training, this meeting room space delivers the ideal environment for collaboration, creativity, and innovation.
Canteen Area / Breakout Space
The specification for the multipurpose canteen and breakout space was to provide an open and comfortable area for the council’s teams to eat, relax or collaborate in a welcome space away from their desks.
The layout and furniture work in harmony to provide a relaxed atmosphere that’s still conducive to productivity, making it an ideal spot for the council’s teams to recharge and rejuvenate during their busy workday.
Meeting Room and Breakout Space, Summary:
Oxfordshire County Council’s new workspace inspires productivity and creativity with its bright and inviting ambiance. The dual-purpose environments provide ample room for both collaborative teamwork and focused individual work in the meeting room, and a functional and aesthetically pleasing canteen/breakout space. Having a space that is versatile and adaptive is becoming more and more important in today’s work culture and we hope the team enjoys their new workspace now and in the future.
- Tilt-top tables finished in Stone Oak with Black Frames.
- Meeting room chairs are finished in Camira Era, Forward fabric.
- Transport trolley provided for chairs.
- Rectangular coffee tables with radius corners, Grey tops, and Oak legs.
- Three-seater low and high back sofas, fully upholstered with Chrome feet. Finished in Camira Era Fabric.
- Hoop leg breakout tables and benching finished with Grey tops and Black legs. Bench seats are supplied with fully upholstered seat pads finished in Camira Era fabric.
- Poseur height bench tables supplied with Grey tops and oak legs.
- Upholstered high stools with buttons finished in Camira Era fabric with Oak legs.
- Coffee tables finished with Grey tops and Black legs.
Last Updated on July 11, 2023