Office Furniture Refurbishment
Police & Emergency Services
4 Services Used:
- Consultations & advice
- Standard loose furniture
- Bespoke loose furniture
- Delivery & installation schedule
West Midlands Police
Office Furniture & Storage Refurbishment
October 2021 – Phase 2
Following the first successful refurbishment at West Midlands Police, Bilston, we were delighted to complete phase 2 at Summerfield police station in Birmingham.
- Approved ESPO 282 Office Furniture Framework suppliers.
- Phased refurbishment across the West Midlands with 8 scheduled installations starting in August through to December 2021.
- Complete project managed service including delivery and installation.
- Rectangular workstation desks with cable management, CPU Holders and desktop power and data modules. Finished in Stone Oak and Silver Frames.
- Ergonomic task chairs, custom-designed for West Midlands Police with Ergo-density foam, an extended back-rest (beyond the seat), lumbar support, flexible adjustment mechanisms, and upholstered in Camira Xtreme Havana fabric.
- Locker storage tailor-designed to West Midlands Police specification to house equipment safely. And Black metal side filers with locking facility.
- Tulip based round tables with wooden four-legged chairs with silver frames.
Gallery – Case Study West Midlands Police Phase 2
Last Updated on April 19, 2022