Effective infection protection and control equipment
Within all educational establishments, preventing the spread of Coronavirus involves dealing with potential transmission through close contact with each other and via touching contaminated surfaces.
Using the latest in creative design technology and carefully selected products that offer enhanced protection against infection, we have a complete range of classroom-safe furniture, flexible protection screens, and equipment solutions suitable for all educational environments which all help towards minimising risks to teachers and students.
We can help create safe zones with hygienic protective furniture & screens
Following a phased return to schools across the UK, teachers and Trusts are seeking effective solutions to ensure students are safely taught in ‘protective bubbles’, minimising risks to pupils, staff and the local community.
- Protective bubbles were possible between students and teachers
- Doors to be propped open to avoid the use of handles
- Separate handwashing facilities
- Clear markings and signage within the educational establishment
Help populate your school through effective division – Screens
Guidance from the Department of Education says class sizes should be limited to approx. 15 pupils, and desks spaced as far apart as possible.
The solution – floor standing divisional screens create effective separation when space is limited. By choosing acrylic or Perspex screens you can provide clear transparency whilst delivering the classroom with essential protection between pupils, and maintaining vital visibility and interaction in the classroom.
- Easy to integrate with existing classroom furniture
- Screens provide an essential protective barrier when protective bubble spaces cannot be accommodated i.e. corridors, canteens, classrooms, IT suites, music rooms, and food technology areas
- Acrylic and Perspex screens are an economical solution and available in bespoke sizes to accommodate your requirements
Corridors – Aiding positive travel through your school
It’s recommended that corridors should be one-way where achievable, however realistically this isn’t always practical within larger schools.
Our protective floor standing screens alongside clear floor decals are an ideal solution to create a one-way system that will easily divide corridors to create an effective and safe division.
- One-way corridors minimise contact
- An effective preventative measure of protection as students and adults travel through the school when talking, coughing, or sneezing
- Easily cleaned vinyl/acrylic/Perspex solutions
With all the risk assessments and extra planning to ensure your schools are adhering to Government legislations, try not to neglect adult spaces in your plans.
Your committed staff will require safe havens away from others to relax and take well-deserved breaks throughout the day.
Sanitising stations are a practical solution in schools. These portable units provide children and adults with an easy to use facility that will also prevent toilets from becoming crowded.
- Including hand sanitiser unit, towel dispenser and waste bin
- Smooth MFC panels that can be cleaned
- Mobile solutions allow the floor to be cleaned
- Various sizes available in a range of funky MFC wood finishes
Our decals are produced on super stick adhesive-backed vinyl then laminated with an R9 anti-slip rated cover and are suitable for most indoor floors including carpet tiles.
On painted or hard surfaces, the area where the decal is to be situated should be cleaned and dried before applying the decal.
We have a variety of decals available suitable for:
We have a wide range of educational furniture for nurseries, schools, colleges, and universities including classroom tables and chairs, storage units, refectory dining furniture, libraries and cloakroom solutions, all designed to aid in the development of children’s minds and bodies.
Key services include:
- Free advice, consultancy, and site surveys
- Free space planning and design
- School holiday deliveries
- Fast installation service
- Full project management
- Local showroom facilities
Can we help?
We are here to help our educational clients prepare for the safe return of children to teaching and learning environments over the coming months.
*Guidance correct at time of writing blog post. Please also seek current guidance and advice from Government resources.
Classroom Social Distancing Gallery
Last Updated on June 29, 2023