Acrylic screens are an effective workstation control barrier. With excellent clarity and transparency, these hinged acrylic screens with closed corner detail offer maximum user protection in a less obtrusive manner.
Features and Benefits
- The hinged design gives a closed corner detail for maximum user protection.
- Easy to clean non-absorbent surface. Maintaining a high degree of cleanliness.
- 600mm high to reduce air transmission.
- Folded front corner foot for additional stability with self-adhesive pad for fixing where required.
- Superior chemical resistance against perfumes, essential oils and cleaning solutions
- Excellent surface finish and gloss level ensuring good visibility
- Tensile strength conforms to ISO 527
- Flexural strength/modulus conforms to ISO 178
- Impact strength – Charpy (unnotched) conforms to ISO 179
- Flammability conforms to UL94
If you would like more information on our protective acrylic screen range, or would like a personal quotation please get in touch – Tel: 01480 869001, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acrylic workstation protection screens gallery
Last Updated on May 11, 2023