Location: Kimbolton, Cambridgeshire (PE28 0LQ)
As leading providers of office and educational furnishings and interiors, Combined Office Interiors (COI) provide everything from consultancy to project management, through to furniture procurement, and delivery and installation.
Are you motivated by the challenge of sales and driven by the potential rewards?
If so, this business development role may be ideal for you. We are offering a fantastic opportunity to join a small but busy office environment where you will be working directly with the Sales Team and Board of Directors
The successful applicant will have the chance to grow their career whilst making tangible and measurable contributions to COI’s goals and objectives. You should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong multitasking capabilities, and be proactive in attaining results. Previous Telesales/cold calling experience is essential, along with Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) knowledge, and you must be able to work both collaboratively and independently to succeed in this position.
- Professional yet friendly manner
- Proactive approach to your day
- Tenacious personality
- Ability to work alone but also as part of a team
- Self-motivated with good attention to detail
- Sales driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good telephone manner
Skills & Experience (essential):
- Previous Telesales/cold calling experience
- Good, Word, Excel and Power point skills
- Working knowledge of Outlook
Skills & Experience (desired):
- Previous sales experience
- Maintain and help implement a CRM system
- Working on given leads and projects
- Researching / investigation on given leads where necessary
- Building rapport / relationship with potential clients
- Making appointments over the phone
- Liaising with sales personnel to book appointments
- Managing call lists
- Providing reports and analytics to the Board of Directors
This is an awesome opportunity for someone looking for a challenge to join our team. To find out more about this full-time job role (part-time hours will be considered for the right applicant), alongside the salary package available please get in touch.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated on May 4, 2023