We’re recruiting – Business Development / Telemarketing
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team in Ipswich, working directly with the Marketing and Sales Team.
If you have experience in telesales or business development and you have a professional yet friendly manner, we would love to hear from you! The role will require you to have a proactive approach to your day, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to engage and prequalify potential clients. You will be responsible for maximising sales opportunities and proactively seeking new business.
Skills / Experience (essential):
- Previous sales experience
- Telesales experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Flexible 5 days a week (4 minimum)
- 20 hours per week
- Competitive Salary with commission structure
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata if applicable)
- Pension scheme available (after probationary period)
The right candidate will be fundamental to helping the company reach its 2020 targets. If you have the relevant skills and experience and you would like to be considered, please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Last Updated on March 6, 2022