Together with our effective workplace safety measures and employee guidelines to safeguard the health and safety of our team, customers, and the wider community, we have signed up to the National Workplace Testing initiative – ‘We offer Covid-19 testing to our staff’ – in partnership with the Department of Health and Social Care and NHS Test and Trace to help slow the spread of the virus.
By signing up for the scheme, we can provide peace of mind to our employees and customers, with Lateral flow tests undertaken within strict guidelines every week (minimum of two tests per week), with information recorded following GDPR measures and submitted to Public Health England (PHE).
We have also taken the following additional steps to ensure all your workspace furniture is safely delivered and installed:
- All of our delivery and installation specialists are following strict safety protocols including working in fixed team bubbles.
- We will contact you to book your delivery to make sure it is safe, and you are happy for us to do so.
- All our delivery and installation teams receive full training on social distancing procedures and practices.
- We have equipped our team and vehicles with personal protective equipment (PPE) including face masks and gloves.
- Handwashing provisions/sanitisers have been provided on each van for when our fitters are onsite or when handwashing facilities are not available.
- We are checking the temperature of each team member daily before the working day starts.
- All furniture delivered to the site is wiped down and cleaned upon installation.
Our approach to an evolving situation will be adjusted to follow in line with government advice and regulations, with all updates published on our website.
If you would like to discuss a refurbishment plan or would like additional delivery and installation information, please get in touch T: 01480 869001 E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re here to help.
Last Updated on May 16, 2023