With the effects of COVID still at the forefront of design considerations to reduce density and create practical and safe social distanced work environments, our new height-adjustable collaboration tables are a simple and effective solution to utilise open plan spaces, meeting rooms, and collaboration zones.
Our industry-leading tables deliver a superb aesthetic which is elegant and robust – all whilst bringing the proven benefits of sit-stand flexibility to collaborative work settings.
With the power to sit-stand, and with space to stagger seating to ensure adequate 2-meter distancing between colleagues, these collaboration tables are available in a wide range of sizes stretching from 1400 to 4000mm wide, they can be specified with 4 or 6 legs, in a vast range of finish options.
– 1000, 1200, 1400 & 1600mm
Widths 4 legs (single top)
– 1400, 1600, 1800, 2000, 2200, 2400mm
Widths 6 legs (2-piece top)
– 2600, 2800, 3000, 3200, 3400, 3600, 3800, 4000mm
- Made in the UK.
- 4 or 6 leg options.
- Inverted telescopic legs – rectangular profile 45 x 75mm.
- 25mm square edge MRF worksurfaces.
- MFC finishes – White, Light Grey, Stone Grey, Graphite, Shorewood, Natural Maple, Light Sorano Oak, Trojan Oak, Beech, Tiepolo Walnut.
- Metal finishes – RAL 9016 Traffic White, RAL 9017 Traffic Black, RAL 9006 Silver.
- Edge options: matching edge, contrasting edge, translucent ply edge, or multiple edge colours for shared tops.
- Depths 1000 – 1600mm.
- Widths between 1400 – 4000mm.
- Cable managment.
- Cable risers.
- Cut-outs for desktop power.
- Electronic memory control panel (standard controller switch supplied as standard).
To find out more about our collaboration tables, please get in touch at T: 01480 869001 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated on January 24, 2022