Introducing Camira’s new fabric range named Quest. Quest is a continuation of Camira’s partnership with the SEAQUAL initiative to combat marine plastic pollution. This lightly textured hopsack weave fabric is enhanced by the discat-dyed SEAQUAL woven yarn made completely from post-consumer recycled plastic, transforming it into a fabric as flowing as the waves by which it was inspired.
For every metre of fabric sold containing SEAQUAL yarn, Camira make a give-back donation directly to the SEAQUAL Initiative.
- Perfect fabric choice for task chairs and soft seating
- Great for use on panels and acoustic screens
- 10-year guarantee
- Bleach cleanable
- Washable (60 degree Celsius)
- Environmentally friendly – certified to OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
- Certified to Indoor Advantage™ Gold. Made from 100% post-consumer recycled polyester including 75% SEAQUAL fibre. Non-metallic dyestuffs
- Available in a range of 27 colourways
Get in touch to find out more about this great new fabric range, or to request a fabric swatch card.
T: 01480 869001
Last Updated on May 6, 2022