Posted on 11th August 2020
Before COVID-19, office spaces were becoming more open and fluid in design however, the need for private spaces has never been more prevalent with many businesses looking at how they can return to the workplace safely.
At COI we have an extensive range of office furniture to help adapt and evolve your current space including demountable and manoeuvrable pods and hubs that deliver the freedom and flexibility to reconfigure to suit your individual needs, with no dilapidation costs.
Oasis Linear Pod
This remarkable acoustically absorbent pod has a small footprint but provides the user with a big space to concentrate, make phone or video calls, or simply an uninterrupted private space to work.
The Oasis Linear Pod has no base and stands directly on the floor in your workspace, making it quick and easy to install and relocate whenever required.
- 1340 x 1140 x 2250mm (wxdxh) – external measurements
- 1200 x 1000 x 2100mm (wxdxh) – internal measurements
- Ambient lighting
- Air circulation fan
- Acoustically absorbent materials
- Passive infra-red sensor
- Glazed back wall
- Low back sofa with return (left or right)
- White MFC worksurface
- Power & data modules
- Occupancy lighting
Oasis Soft Mobile Booth
This cleverly designed booth with concealed castors is easy to move around the workspace, utilising a simple table lever locking system. The mobile booth covers a minimal footprint making it versatile and useful in today’s flexible working environments, featuring open-top, louvre, and enclosed ceiling options.
- Duo – 600 x 2150 x 1900mm (w x d x h)
- Small team – 1000 x 2150 x 1900mm (w x d x h)
- Large team – 1200 x 2150 x 1900mm (w x d x h)
- Upholstered sofa units
- 650mm deep table
- Hand brake controlled locking casters
- Acoustic louvre ceiling
- Enclosed acoustic ceiling with integrated LED turnable lighting with desk located remote control
Oasis Soft Architecture
This flexible and modern collection is perfect for workspaces that need to create spaces for teams to work effectively. The Oasis Soft Architecture is beautiful in design and provides essential working space at minimal expense.
Using innovative louvre-style canopies and bridges (between, or at the ends or sides of the unit) you can create individual work and social environments whilst transforming unused space into efficient areas to work or recharge.
This range is extremely flexible, versatile, and customisable allowing you to style your work environment with tables, sofas, and soft furnishings – the options are endless.
- Louvre bridge ceiling – 2000 x 2200mm (w x d), individual panel size 12mm x 150mm (d x h)
- Louvre canopy ceiling – 1400 x 2200mm (w x d), individual panel size 12mm x 150mm (d x h)
- White MFC table with either pedestal base or leg frame
- Suspended LED light unit
- Soft furnishings
Oasis Soft Booth
The Oasis Booth is a perfect addition to any open-plan environment, providing a unique ‘room within a room’ solution. This unit is open-fronted and provides the user with a flexible semi-private space that can be utilised for multiple uses including meetings and informal breakout sessions.
With a distinct and functional louvre ceiling, it allows for existing fire sprinklers to filter through, which results in no additional test requirements.
- Small team 2540 x 1540 x 2300mm (w x d x h) – external measurements
- Small team 2400 x 1400 x 2250mm (w x d x h) – internal measurements
- Large team 2340 x 2340 x 2300mm (w x d x h) – external measurements
- Large team 2200 x 2200 x 2250mm (w x d x h) – internal measurements
- Acoustic lined panels
- Passive infra-red sensor
- Louvre ceiling with LED lighting
- Low back sofa
- Enclosed acoustic ceiling with LED panel
- White MFC table
- Power & data
- Glazed panels
- Touch screens and associated technology
Oasis Soft Hub
A unique pod that allows you to collaborate, work, or socialise. This individually styled hub allows you to easily divide a modern open plan office with low level open seating spaces available in Solo, Duo, and Team size options.
This stylishly designed modular system can be integrated with power and data sources as well as a variety of sofa and table options.
- Small 1540 x 1140 x 1400mm (w x d x h) – external measurements
- Small 1400 x 1000 x 1400mm (w x d x h) – internal measurements
- Large 1540 x 1340 x 1400mm (w x d x h) – external measurements
- Large 1400 x 1200 x 1400mm (w x d x h) – internal measurements
- Duo 2540 x 1140 x 1400mm (w x d x h) – external measurements
- Duo 2400 x 1000 x 1400mm (w x d x h) – internal measurements
- Integrated work surfaces
- Integrated sofa
- Coat hooks
- Mobile app booking system
- Power & data
Get in touch
We can help with the redesign of your office, specify office furniture, and provide a complete delivery and installation service. If you would like any assistance to ensure a COVID-secure workspace, please get in touch with our friendly and experienced team.